TGIF


Their own reading lists:
Beauty/Fashion unrelated:

  • I have been following NYCtaxiphoto for a while and always like the photos, esp the "shift shots"

Image credit: Huffington Post


Check the sidebar in Shared Posts or click here for more posts I share throughout the week and periodically. Most of the time these posts don't go up in the Blog Review as I don't want to double post too much.

Shoot me an e-mail to MyOwnJudge@gmail.com if you would like me to explore other/have topics and/or magazines, or for general opinions of what's in magazine weekend.


0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords