Pixi Palette Review

Remember when I promised to review the Pixi palette?

I finally got around to using it for a look, and to see how portable and pigmented it is.


What it is:
This is a cosmetics brand from the UK by Petra Strand. Most of the makeup is portable and travel friendly. This is a limited edition collaboration with Target.

There is an extensive line of products, but I only bought the palettes. The Palettes are $28 each, and can be found here. Also make sure to click on the link to see the video with Petra. I tried to embed it but they didn't have a link.


Review (5 highest, 1 lowest):

Packaging: 3 out of 5 (the polish is a little misleading, as the palette is super duper thin)

Price: 3 out of 5 ($28 Limited Edition at Target)

Quality: 4 out of 5 (they are not super pigmented, but when you use a brush, they go on and stay on very well)

Overall: 3.5 out of 5

I decided to use the Blue Energy Palette.

The swatches:

What I used:

The look:


My Verdict:
Though very cute and very portable, this didn't become a huge win for me because it was so tiny and didn't seem worth the price.

It comes with a mirror and two sided brush. The brush is alright but not great.

Don't get me wrong - the shadows are of a great consistency and pigmentation, and the packaging is cute and fits in with everything. I just wouldn't recommend anyone spending that money when they could get more volume for the buck.

Have you tried this out? What do you think?


4 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords