So we all know how I like to talk about bright colors and how warm weather is more and more appropriate for such endeavors riiiight?
Do it up and do it bright.
[a must]: Bright eyes. Bright lips.
[up to you]: Bright cheeks.
(this is up to you as doing your whole face bright
may be a little clownish and the point of
the contest is to still look cute)
[if you dare]: Bright nails!
Prizes and Inspiration Photos to follow.
- There must be at least three pictures - 2 - of the look and - 1 - of the items used. Having an inspirational picture is not mandatory.
- You must post the look on your blog/page. If you do not have a blog, shoot me an e-mail so that we can work something out.
- E-mail me at email@example.com to let me know what the link to your contest entry is. Also- enter a quick note about letting me use your images for when I post all entries. This is b/c I do not want to risk anything w/my computer and will not be opening e-mails with attachments, unless that is what we mutually agree on.
- Entries must be posted before/on June 25, 2009. I don't want to mess around with time zones, so all I know is this: On Fri 6/26/09 I will be posting all entries at 12pm my time (NYC). This gives you over three weeks to prepare, and will leave five (5) days for judging. To switch it up, this contest will be judged by a panel of people I know and there will be one winner chosen by popular blogger vote (that means only people with valid blogs - so that I can be sure of fairness).
- There will be 2 winners. For every additional 5 entries after the first ten (10) entries, there will either be an additional runner up or another winner (i.e. 15 people = 3 prizes, 20 people = 4, etc.).
As I have stated previously, I would like to run a contest monthly. If you have suggestions for a new contest, or have feedback for the contest or the rules, you know what to do. My e-mail address is widely available on this here blog. :)
So excited to see what y'all think of!