New E-mail!

Hiya Readers!

I have a new e-mail address! It's


This will make it more streamlined, and less confusing. Plus all of you that have gmail and google reader will be able to look in "Friend Shared Items" and see what I liked from my day in reading.

I also finally put up the side links. Like em?

As always, remember to e-mail me with questions, concerns, feedback, etc. at: MyOwnJudge@gmail.com.

I will be keeping my old e-mail address up for a while just to make sure I don't lose contacts or anything. I also went in and edited most of the posts with my e-mail in it, to the new one, so that people don't get confused when they read the archives.


0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords