Another Makeup Show Teaser!

I kind of decided I would do teasers with just photographs and minimal descriptions, and then do singular posts on companies that really left a mark in my heart (or wallet).


These were all my passes from each day. I def should've just signed up as press to begin with, but you know me... Let's make things difficult!

I didn't get too much from MUFE - just an empty palette to put e/s pans into and one pan of 92. Everyone has 92 right? lol The line for them was ridiculous - both days it was upwards to an hour of waiting. But hey - I still waited!


MUFE displays - how gorgeous right? If I only didn't have a budget...


MUFE male body art. Definitely competition for the Mehron that I showed before.





These were some of the gorgeous displays that they had up on the wall of some of the artists, companies, and their work. If I was tall enough I would've taken a picture of every single one - they all looked so good!

There were plenty bloggers at the show, a couple that I already knew, but mostly new friends that I made! I will have to wait for some of my fellow blogging beauties to post up their pictures of the actual people and not the makeup :) as my camera was on the fritz, so bear with me if you don't feel like I've satisfied your hunger!



0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords