Swapping

Hey y'all

1- This is so WAY overdue b/c I got this more than a week ago from Rai but a lot of personal things came up and I didn't get around to posting about it. Here is what she sent me from our swap:
YUM! It was so hard not to eat the candy before taking the picture. I had told her I wanted to try NYX Jumbo Pencils (totally converted) and LA Colors and she included a whole bunch more!


In the mix:
Murad skin sample
Pigment sample
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil
NYX Eyeliner
LA Colors E/S Palette
LA Colors Loose Pigment Gold Shimmer
2 Absolute E/S pots
I'm new to this company so I'm excited to try it out!

Thanks so much girl! Sorry for the delay in posting on my part!


2- From reading a lot of people's blogs - there seems to be a blog swapping problem going on. I just have to say that I'm glad it hasn't happened to me (sorry for being selfish lol) and now I am skeptical to swap with any new people. I know that through my two swaps that I have done, both were successful, and otherwise I like to send "care" packages for birthdays/just because, mostly with samples and stuff that I think others will like. That and my contest winners who have received packages from me. So in the meantime I believe I will have to be super careful if I engage in any new swaps. Good luck to everyone who had trouble with it!

3 Comments »

  • gravatar Rai

    I'm glad you liked everything!!
    We shall have to do it, again! =D
    I still owe you more goodies. lol
    Those eyeshadows are awesome, btw!
    It's by Nicka K Cosmetics.

    And I must say that all this swapping drama is crazy. But people should know better to agree to send a total stranger something, especially if they hardly spoke to them.
    I myself am glad I didn't send anything. =] Sucks for those who were scammed... I see she hasn't updated her blog in a while.

    But despite all the issues, I think this was a BIG LESSON learned... hopefully.

  • Yum Yum ! I love M & M :D

  • nice swap! i have yet to try my NYX shadows. i've had them for a few weeks already, but i just have too many other things to go through XD

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords