Let's Discuss

Talk It Out Tuesdays is what I thought of for the one undecided day left in my schedule.

So let's do it chil'ren! :)

Glamour asked: "Have you ever actually finished an eyeshadow?"

That got me thinking... I have had to throw many out. I have come to dislike some, broke many, lost a few. But have I ever seen the bottom of one? Not I.

Photo credit: Sephora & Stila

I have seen the bottom of plenty a lip gloss. ONE concealer (MUFE!!). Only the bottom of clear nail polishes. The bottom of a perfume bottle, lotion, etc.

Never a mascara || Never a lipstick || Never an eyeshadow || Never a blush || Never a nail polish bottle that's not clear.

How about you?


SkinCareRx.com (Free Shipping)

3 Comments »

  • gravatar Rai

    Nope! lmao. I have seen the bottom of of like one color in a quad. That's about it though. :]

  • haha I broke a few by dropping them! I've gotten really close to finishing them, but then it becomes such a nuisance to use/ugly to look at when there's so little in it I just throw it out.

  • I don't want to see the bottom..makes me sad! Lol. But I think it'd be nice to finish up products before I toss them, definitely...so I am going to try the ten pan thing. Doubt I'll manage!

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords