A Girl Can Dream

So for my birthday (Sept 23) I want...

Drumroll please...

COUTURE!

Psych! You thought I was serious? Okay, well true - I want it, but I wouldn't expect it like I would maybe a greeting card.

On with the expensive (a la Bergdorf)!


Marchesa

Structured Silk Organza Dress
6600$

Fringe Bow Dress
5500$

I really expected them to keep going with 7700 and all sorts of other ludicrous pricing options... but no.






And while my eyes/heart know no price. My wallet and VISA certainly do...

Some RTW fantasies...

Click on the image to get the full nonpurchasing/window shopping/longing pleasure. lol

3 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords