Blog Review

So while I'm still working on Image hosting and setting up this blasted blog (and I say it with love), I figured I need to just get into the habit of posting.

So though this isn't about me or my products - it is worth mention!

Beauty Blog at Style.com: MAC & Jin Soon possibly partnering up for matte nail polish?
No Shoes? at CatwalkQueen.com: Fashion show barefoot
Payless at NY Fashionweek from Coutourture.com: I love all these shoes!
Fashion Herald and Tibi: More Fashion Week - Tibi Love
Always great images at FashionToast: Photoshoot
Miss Shlog: Herve Leger is my wallet's best dream and worst nightmare!
Always Amusing: Starworks
Sea of Shoes has more shoes than I??: Yes, it's true
Makeup For Life: Makeup at NYFW 09

Proof that I read a ridiculous amount of blogs and that I share!

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords